- Who are we
- Using Bishop Plumbing and Heating During Covid-19
- Contacting Bishop Plumbing and Heating
The following terms and conditions are in place to ensure the safety of Bishop Plumbing and Heating staff as well as you, the client, during the current circumstances of the Covid-19 outbreak. Please thoroughly read through these terms and conditions, and if you disagree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not enquire to use Bishop Plumbing and Heating services.
Who are we?
Company Name: Bishop Plumbing and Heating
What We Do: Quality Plumbing and Heating Services
Address: Cropton Rise, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, MK4 2GG
Telephone: 01908 749 703
Using Bishop Plumbing and Heating During Covid-19
As stated by the UK government, emergency boiler services are among the list of key workers; this essentially means that Bishop Plumbing and Heating is still allowed to operate call outs for clients having issues with their plumbing systems. Please see the following link to the government website for more information about key workers during the Covid-19 outbreak.
While Bishop Plumbing and Heating are still able to carry out these services, the health and safety of the staff and client are of the utmost importance. If you require Bishop Plumbing and Heating call out service, please ensure that you provide a safe environment for engineers as well as yourself. Precautions that Bishop Plumbing and Heating kindly ask clients to take before staff enter your home are as follows:
- Customers are not to occupy the same room as Bishop Plumbing and Heating when working on the issue
- Bishop Plumbing and Heating engineers will be wearing masks and gloves to protect themselves and you, the client.
- Bishop Plumbing and Heating engineers will sanitise any surface they may come into contact with, and ask clients to do the same before contractors arrive and when they leave.
- Clients must clear and clean boiler cupboards, work surfaces and airing cupboards prior to the arrival of Bishop Plumbing.
- For the engineer to visit a property, both the engineer and the client must not show any symptoms or other illnesses that make it unsafe for a visit.
Contacting Bishop Plumbing and Heating
As you may be aware, this is a busy time for all key workers, and Bishop Plumbing and Heating ask clients to please respect the time it may take for the team to respond to a call out. The team are working hard to ensure that they are able to help all client needs, but must take their health and the clients health into consideration. If your plumbing system requires repairs or evaluation of a recurring problem, please contact Bishop Plumbing and Heating as soon as possible, and a member of the team will be in contact with you in due course. You can contact the team for more information about Bishop Plumbing and Heating terms and conditions as well as services on the following:
Telephone: 01908 749 703