Annual Servicing and Maintenance
As a leading manufacturer, Worcester-Bosch products are arguably one of the most popular boiler installation choices in the UK. Bishop Plumbing & Heating provide annual Worcester boiler servicing in line with the manufacturer specifications to ensure that any system fitted maintains a valid warranty.
Many boiler warranties are considered invalid if a recommended contractor has not maintained the system. The best way to avoid this is to purchase an annual Worcester boiler service plan with Bishop Plumbing & Heating.
Each service will include:
- Visual inspection of the boiler, flue, controls and pipework
- Flue will be tested and reassessed
- The boiler will be stripped back, and all internal components will be cleaned as per the manufacturer requirements.
- Installation pipework will be checked for any signs of damage or incorrect installation.
- Service will be completed by a recommended Worcester contractor, issuing a PASS certificate on completion.
Breakdowns and Approved Repairs
Common Worcester boiler repairs tend to involve the LCD displays and internal part faults. In some cases, the system filters have been known to “block”. We can provide manufacturer recommended repairs and replacements for Worcester models, having most systems back up and running within 24 hours.
Book a Worcester Quote, Service or Repair
"Paul was recommended to me by my parents after he installed a new Worcester boiler for them a little over a year ago. He was very knowledgable and knew exactly what the problem was with my boiler. He repaired it the same day and its been running fine since. Thanks again."