Heating and Gas Appliance Inspections
Gas appliance servicing and safety checks differ slightly from one another and need to be carefully considered before booking one service instead of the other. A standard appliance safety inspection will include all of the following as an absolute minimum. All completed by one of the Bishop Plumbing & Heating engineers:
- Ensure that the appliance is correctly installed and setup.
- Make sure that the appliance is suitable for the room it has been installed in.
- Confirm that the product is physically stable and safe for use.
- Make sure that there is sufficient air supply.
- Check that any flues or chimneys are working.
- Assess and confirm the gas appliance to make sure it is working correctly.
Gas appliance servicing will include all of the above checks, in addition to a full inspection and clean of internal components. This will be completed in line with the manufacturer’s maintenance specifications. A service generally includes:
- Testing any combustion exhaust gases to make sure that the appliance is burning gas correctly.
- A practical test and inspection of the gas appliance. Including any gaskets, seals and the cleanliness of any heat exchangers.
Appliance Inspections Available
All of our gas appliance tests and inspections are available for homeowners, tenants and business owners. If you have a specific appliance that requires inspection, please contact us.
- High quality inspections
- Gas Safe Registered
- Rated 9.8/10 on CheckaTrade.com
- Annual servicing plans available
- All gas appliances covered
- Free quotations and surveys
Book a Service or Appliance Inspection
You will recieve instant confirmation and we will be in touch shortly!
"Polite, professional, offered lots of advice and clearly very knowledgeable. Highly recommended."