Book Today To Gain Your Landlord Certificates
All gas safety and electrical safety checks are completed by Gas Safe registered engineers, providing you with the best service possible to maintain a safe property. Our team are happy to give you tips and advice on how to maintain property safety during their visit, and will provide you with a certificate that proves your property is rentable.
Why Do You Need Landlord Certificates?
Landlord certifications provide the landlord and the tenants with protection by ensuring that the property ticks all of the safety boxes. It is a legal requirement for landlords to obtain these certifications and are usually required every year or every five years, depending on the certificate.
Our Landlord Certificates
It is a legal obligation for you to have regular safety checks on your property.
Gas Safety Certificate
- Descriptions of each appliance that has been tested
- Results of the safety checks completed on each appliance
- Lists safety issues that are identified during our checks
- States any work that needs to be done to ensure safety
- Details, signature and date from the engineers carrying out your check
- Landlord and property details
Electrical Safety Certificate
- Testing of electrical equipment
- Find potential safety risks
- Descriptions of each electrical equipment that is tested
- Checks on wiring, plug sockets, light fittings and fuse boxes
- Checks to see if earthing and bonding measures have been carried out
- Details of the engineer providing the certificate, along with a signature and date