Services That Fit With Your Budget
When things don’t quite go as planned, and your boiler breaks down in the middle of winter, boiler repairs or even full replacement are out of your control. To take the stress and worry out of boiler issues, Bishop Plumbing & Heating offer a range of finance options so that you don’t have to worry about big payments. You can spread these costs over 12 months at a 0% interest rate or design your own package with an extended finance option, helping you to decide a payment scheme best suited to you. 11.9% REPRESENTATIVE APR.
Why Not Reap The Benefits Of Our Finance Options?
- Available for boiler installations
- No need to pay one lump sum, so you can hold onto your savings
- Keep costs low without having to compromise on guaranteed quality, reliability and professionalism
- Ideal if you require emergency boiler installation, but do not have disposable income at hand, keeping stress at a minimum
- Various interest-free finance options are available to fit with your requirements
- Free consultation in which the best-suited finance option can be discussed
- 11.9% REPRESENTATIVE APR.
Our Finance Options
Paying a lump sum at once is not always convenient, especially at a time of year where you are already financially strained. To ensure that all customers can enjoy our services hassle-free, we provide finance packages for those who would like to split the cost. Three main finance options are available, all of which will be paid in monthly instalments, and you can apply by contacting the team. Please note that all finance options are subject to review and approval.* 11.9% RREPRESENTATIVE APR.
*Bishop Plumbing and Heating Limited is an introducer appointed representative of Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited (“Phoenix”). Phoenix is a credit broker that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 539195), which offers finance for home improvement projects from its panel of lenders. All finance is subject to status and credit checks.