Services That Fit With Your Budget
When things don’t quite go as planned, and your boiler breaks down in the middle of winter, boiler repairs or even full replacement are out of your control. To take the stress and worry out of boiler issues, Bishop Plumbing & Heating offer a range of finance options so that you don’t have to worry about big payments. You can spread these costs over 12 and 24 months, or you can even design your own package with an extended finance option, helping you to decide a payment scheme best suited to you.
Why Not Reap The Benefits Of Our Finance Options?
- Available for boiler installations
- No need to pay one lump sum, so you can hold onto your savings
- Keep costs low without having to compromise on guaranteed quality, reliability and professionalism
- Ideal if you require emergency boiler installation, but do not have disposable income at hand, keeping stress at a minimum
- Various interest-free finance options are available to fit with your requirements
- Free consultation in which the best-suited finance option can be discussed
Our Finance Options
Paying a lump sum at once is not always convenient, especially at a time of year where you are already financially strained. To ensure that all customers can enjoy our services hassle-free, we provide finance packages for those who would like to split the cost. Three main finance options are available, all of which will be paid in monthly instalments, and you can apply by contacting the team. Please note that all finance options are subject to review and approval.*
*Bishop Plumbing & Heating is an Introducer Appointed Representative of TradeHelp. Our firm reference number is 918527. TradeHelp is a trading style of Tradehelp Ltd, Marchwiel Centre, Bryn Lane, Wrexham Ind Est, LL13 9UT, registered in England (03712438), authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm reference number 697812). TradeHelp are a credit broker, not a lender, and offer loans from a small panel of carefully selected lenders. TradeHelp do not offer financial advice and do not charge you for credit broking services. All loans are subject to status.