Briefly About Our Company
Bishop Plumbing & Heating now provides finance options for customers who would like to spread their cost over monthly instalments. Opting for finance remains incredibly popular amongst homeowners as not only is it convenient, but also comes alongside a number of benefits. These include the following:
- Available for both boiler installations and bathroom installations/refurbishments
- No need to pay one lump sum, so you can hold onto your savings
- Keep costs low without having to compromise on guaranteed quality, reliability and professionalism
- Ideal if you require emergency boiler installation, but do not have disposable income at hand, keeping stress at a minimum
- Various interest-free finance options are available to fit with your requirements
- Free consultation in which the best-suited finance option can be discussed
Finance Options Available
In many cases, you cannot quite predict when, for example, your boiler may break down, which means that paying the lump sum at once is not always convenient. To ensure that all customers can enjoy our services hassle-free, we will now be providing finance packages for those who would like to split the cost. Three main finance options are available, and you can apply via the following link.
As the most popular choice, the 12-month finance requires no deposit and enables you to spread your cost over a 12-month interest-free finance contract.
This finance option allows you to enjoy interest-free credit over 24-months, splitting your payment into 24 equal instalments with no need for a deposit.
The extended finance option is an interest bearing finance at 9.9% APR Representative. It can be spread across 2 to 8, and 10 years with low monthly payments.