Let’s Lower Costs Together.
Contact our team to plan your PPM contract.
What Are PPM Contracts?
Unlike reactive approaches, a PPM contract helps to maintain your heating and plumbing to plan and prevent breakdowns and repairs, helping you to save money and prolong the life of your systems. Small issues that could result in big and costly problems are identified before they worsen, lowering costs and improving safety.
What Are the Benefits of PPM Contracts?
One of the main benefits of PPM contracts is that they can help to save money by preventing expensive repairs and replacements. However, you can also take full advantage of the following:
- Stops small issues resulting in larger problems
- Reduces chances of unplanned downtime
- Keeps systems running for longer
- Regular checks to monitor changes that could result in repairs
- A prolonged life means less spent on replacements
- Improves/maintains energy efficiency
- Minimises reactive maintenance
Included In Our PPM Contracts
Contracts are bespoke to each client and the property, but will usually include the following:
- Routine checks on plumbing, pipework and boiler system
- Boiler checks
- System efficiency checks
- Gas safety checks
- Electrical checks
- Checks to ensure your property meets UK regulations
A New Way Of Looking After Your Property
Say goodbye to reactive maintenance, which can increase repairs and breakdowns, leaving you with a hefty bill, and hello to planned and prevented system failures that minimise downtime and costs. Our professional team can monitor your systems by creating a PPM contract suited to you and your property. So, why not give us a call on 01908 749 703?