Our COVID-19 information page has been designed to ensure that all potential, new and existing clients are aware of our latest updates. Each time there is a new government announcement, we will ensure that this page is updated with any changes to how we operate, so you can have the peace of mind that the information is accurate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our COVID-19 information, our team are always just a phone call away!
Our COVID-19 Policy
While Bishop Plumbing & Heating are still able to carry out our services, the health and safety of the staff and our clients are of the utmost importance. If you require Bishop Plumbing & Heating’s callout service, please ensure that you provide a safe environment for engineers and yourself. Precautions that Bishop Plumbing & Heating kindly ask clients to take before staff enter your home are as follows:
- Customers are not to occupy the same room as Bishop Plumbing & Heating when working on the issue.
- Clients must clear and clean boiler cupboards, work surfaces and airing cupboards prior to the arrival of Bishop Plumbing & Heating.
- For the engineer to visit a property, both the engineer and the client must not show any symptoms or other illnesses that make it unsafe for a visit.
To further enhance the client’s safety as well as the team, Bishop Plumbing & Heating will also do the following when on a callout:
- Bishop Plumbing & Heating engineers will wear protective masks and/or gloves to protect themselves and you, the client.
- Bishop Plumbing & Heating engineers will notify the client of any surface they come into contact with, and ask clients to sanitise surfaces and contact points before contractors arrive and when they leave.